My daughter made a cute little t-shirt bag at Girl Guides and wanted to make another over the weekend. This is actually her project, but it is a good one, so I thought I’d share. Eden did all of the cutting, sewing and photography, but I will briefly explain what she did.
Repurposed T-shirt Bag
- Lay-out an old t-shirt.
- Cut off the sleeves just inside the seam.
- Cut off the seam along the neckline and the higher portion on the back to match up the front and back.
- Turn the t-shirt inside out.
- Sew along the bottom of the bag. She decided to make a small bag (much to my dismay) and cut off the bottom half of the t-shirt.
- Flip the bag, so that the right sides are showing and voilà! A cute little t-shirt bag.
Have you ever considered working from home? A revolutionary blogging system has hit the market. If you are interested in learning how to blog and earn money from home, you need to click this link.