Well, my little girl is now 12 and has officially reached babysitting age….I can hardly believe it! The birthday celebrations are behind us, but I thought I would share some photos to show you how the theme all came together for the party. Click on the links below to visit the original post for each of the theme elements:
- Snowflake birthday invitations
- Tissue Flowers (Pom-Pom Snowflake tutorial)
- White Chocolate Snowflakes
- Oreo Cookie Chocolate Cake
- Shabby Chic Cupcake Wrappers
- Loot Bags and Snowman Soup
- Homemade Snowflake themed birthday card with poem
- 3D Snowflake tutorial
- Snowflake Prints (for banner, gift tags and loot bags)
I did end up making cake pops and I have to say I was quite surprised how easy they were to make. I have heard lots of people say how much work they are. To be honest, I found them much easier than many of the cakes, cupcakes and cookies I have decorated. Watch for the upcoming post on how to make Cake Pops.
If you are interested in learning to blog, do not miss this opportunity to learn how the pros blog with a revolutionary new blogging platform. Click here to learn more.
2 thoughts on “Winter/Snowflake Birthday”
This all looks just fabulous and a LOT OF WORK. Good thing you enjoy crafting and have a very good imagination.
Pingback: Birthday Cake Montage | Cindy Roy