After sharing a picture of those hideous cupcakes from Shay’s bowling party, I thought I would try to redeem myself by posting some of my better attempts at cake and cupcake decorating. This was fun to put together as it took me on a trip down memory lane. I have posted a few of the details for some of the party themes I have done and will eventually get to them all. Below is a list of the themes I have done over the years. If I have already posted them, the links have been added if you are interested.
- Jungle Party (for a 1 year old boy)
- Train Party (2 year old boy)
- Disney Cars and Spiderman were Shay’s 3rd and 4th birthdays (Both were lame in my opinion. I wasn’t well one year and we were in the middle of moving when his 4th birthday came along – I bought the cakes and the themes were “loose” at best ~ Sorry Shay!!)
- Pirate Party (5 year old boy)
- Star Wars (6 year old boy)
- Bowling Party (7 year old boy)
- Winnipeg Jets Hockey Party (8 year old boy)
- Lamb Cake – this wasn’t really a theme, but Eden used to cry like a baby lamb, so we had a lamb cake for her first birthday.
- Butterfly Theme (2 year old girl)
- Snowman Birthday (3 year old girl)
- Princess Party (4/5 year old girl – Eden was so into princesses we did the theme not once, but twice.)
- Spring Theme Party (6 year old girl)
- Hawaiian Theme (7 year old girl)
- Sleepover Party (8/9 year old girl – again, did this twice)
- Disco Party (10 year old girl)
- Eden didn’t want a theme for her 11th party – I think the end of this era is just around the corner. So sad.
- Snowflake/Winter Party (12 year old girl)
I also thought I would include the link for the basics of planning a birthday party.
Cakes From Parties Past:
If you would like to view this as a slide show, just click an image and it will not only enlarge it, but take you to the slide show option.
Have you ever considered working from home? A revolutionary new training system has hit the market. If you are interested in learning how to earn money from home, you need to click this link.